What happened to my listing?
If your listing was removed based on a VeRO report, eBay sent you an email with details about why your listing was reported and how to contact the rights owner directly for more information.
If you have concerns or questions about why your listing was removed, please contact the rights owner directly.
Contact us in the following circumstances
- You can't find the rights owner's email address in your removal notification email.
- You sent an email to the rights owner, but they haven't replied after 5 business days.
Sellers are responsible for ensuring that any item they list on eBay is authentic and that the listing description doesn't infringe on the rights of others.
Examples of infringements
- Items that bear the rights owner's trademark—such as a logo—but were not authorized by the rights owner.
- Unauthorized copies of audio, video, or other media.
- Unauthorized use of a rights owner's images or text in a listing.
Find more examples in the VeRO Frequently Asked Questions.