These Trademark Usage Guidelines (these "Guidelines") apply to your use, in a manner that has been approved in advance by Amazon, of the following logo (the "Amazon Mark") available on this page below. As used in these Guidelines, the term "we," "us," or "Amazon" means Amazon Services LLC or any of its affiliate companies, as the case may be, and "you" means the person or entity using the Amazon Mark. Strict compliance with these Guidelines is required at all times, and any use of the Amazon Mark in violation of these Guidelines will automatically terminate any license related to your use of the Amazon Mark.
- YOU ARE ALLOWED TO USE THE AMAZON MARK ONLY TO ADVERTISE THE AVAILABILITY OF YOUR PRODUCTS ON AN AMAZON SITE. YOU MAY USE THE AMAZON MARK (a) ON YOUR OWN WEBSITE, (b) IN ONLINE ADVERTISEMENTS, AND/OR (c) IN OFFLINE ADVERTISEMENTS.
- YOU ARE ALLOWED TO LINK YOUR USE OF THE AMAZON MARK TO AN AMAZON SITE.
- You may use the Amazon Mark solely for the purpose expressly authorized by Amazon in writing and your use must: (i) comply with the most up-to-date version of these Guidelines; and (ii) comply with any other terms, conditions, or policies that Amazon may issue from time to time that apply to the use of the Amazon Mark.
- Below is the approved Amazon Mark image for you to use. You may not alter the Amazon Mark in any manner, including but not limited to, changing the proportion, color, or font of the Amazon Mark, or adding or removing any element(s) to or from the Amazon Mark.
- Do not use the Amazon Mark as part of a sentence. For example, do not say, "Our products are (Amazon Mark), so please shop online."
- You may not use the Amazon Mark in any manner that implies sponsorship or endorsement by Amazon other than by using the Amazon Mark as specifically authorized in writing by Amazon.
- You may not use the Amazon Mark to disparage Amazon, its products or services, or in a manner which, in Amazon's sole discretion, may diminish or otherwise damage or tarnish Amazon or Amazon's goodwill in the Amazon Mark.
- The Amazon Mark must appear in its entirety, with reasonable spacing between each side of the Amazon Mark and other visual, graphic or textual elements. Under no circumstance should the Amazon Mark be placed on any background which interferes with the readability or display of the Amazon Mark.
- Product images should not include any Amazon logos or trademarks, or variations, modifications or anything confusingly similar to Amazon's logos and trademarks. This includes, but is not limited to, any words or logos with the terms AMAZON, PRIME, ALEXA, or the Amazon Smile design.
- Product images should not include any badges used on Amazon, or variations, modifications or anything confusingly similar to such badges. This includes, but is not limited to, Amazon's Choice, Premium Choice, Amazon Alexa, Works with Amazon Alexa, Best Seller, or Top Seller.
- You may include the following statement in and on any materials that display the Amazon Mark (written or electronic): "Amazon's trademark is used under license from Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates."
- You acknowledge that all rights to the Amazon Mark are the exclusive property of Amazon, and all goodwill generated through your use of the Amazon Mark will inure solely to the benefit of Amazon. You will not take any action that conflicts with Amazon's rights in, or ownership of, the Amazon Mark.
Amazon reserves the right, exercisable at its sole discretion, to modify these Guidelines and/or the approved Amazon Mark at any time and to take appropriate action against any use without permission or any use that does not conform to these Guidelines.
If you have questions about these Guidelines, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
"Available at Amazon" Logo Usage Guidelines
Which logo should I download?
Small Screen Applications (Such as Web Documents, PNG):
If you need to place a logo into an application, simply right-click one of the logo images below and save it to your desktop. You can size this image smaller but do not make it larger, as it will distort. If you need a larger logo for screen use, download the high-resolution JPEG instead.
Larger Screen Applications (JPG):
If you need a larger image for on-screen use, download the “JPEG-High resolution” file. This is a very large image, but it can be made smaller in your application.
Print Use (EPS):
If you print the logo or provide it to a third party that will be printing the logo, download one of the files under "Print Use." Consult with your third-party printer about whether you need the CMYK version or the spot color version.
Note: These are all scalable in Adobe Illustrator.
EPS: Contains all 5 versions of the logo
- Black Background
- Light Background
- No Background
- All Black Logo
- All White Logo
Do not alter the logo artwork in proportion or color. Below are some examples of unacceptable logo presentations.